This delicious pizza crust is perfect for individual pizzas. Make the crust and have your family build their own pizza for dinner.
- 4 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups almond flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix cheese and flour in microwave safe bowl.
- Melt mixture in microwave. (Heat for 2 minutes. Stir. Heat another 2 minutes.) The mixture needs to be sticky enough to form into a ball.
- Form into 5-6 balls then flatten the balls on a greased sheet pan.
- Cook at 350 degrees for 8 minutes or until light brown.