This spaghetti sauce is full of colorful vegetables. It is simple and full of vitamins and is a great option on a busy night instead of take-out.
- 1 pound of lean ground beef
- 3 yellow or orange bell peppers diced
- 24 ounce jar of spaghetti sauce of your choosing
- 1 package of zucchini noodles
- 1 package of cherry tomatoes
- mozzarella cheese
First, brown the ground beef and season with Uncle Chris’ Gourmet Steak Seasoning. Add bell peppers and tomatoes to ground beef and saute for 5 minutes or until vegetables have softened. Next add spaghetti sauce and zucchini noodles and cook on medium heat for 4-5 minutes. Last top with mozzarella cheese and serve over spaghetti noodles or zucchini noodles.
Looking for another week night recipe so your family can gather around your table? Click HERE for more recipes.