This tasty side dish takes only minutes to prepare and just 5 ingredients. It is low carb and full of nutrients. Try it and remember to gather around!
- Saute an onion. I prefer to use a sweet onion.
- Add a package of cherry tomatoes to the onion and cook until the tomatoes begin to burst.
- Let onions and tomatoes cool.
- Add mozzarella balls.
- Add a cut seedless cucumber.
- Add a balsamic dressing. I like to use a bottled honey balsamic such as Ken’s Steak House. Ken’s Steak House Balsamic with Honey Dressing 16 Oz (Pack of 3)
Summer Version: Don’t cook onions and tomatoes and use an Italian dressing.